Download Red snow and Jailbreak 6.1.3 iOS version
Download Red snow – FREE Jailbreak for A4 chip iDevices
The latest firmware version Apple released is the 6.1.3 iOS version, and if you Download Red snow and you have an A4 chip iDevice you will be able to perform a tethered jailbreak. In order to Download Red snow and proceed with the jailbreaking procedure, you will either download it from our Download Area or from the official website of iPhone Dev-Team. The download and the jailbreaking tutorial are FREE for everyone and you can achieve it in only a few minutes.
Download Red snow – Jailbreak Tutorial
The jailbreaking procedure can be completed in only a few minutes, and even if it is a very simple one, you will need to follow every step of our next tutorial.
- Download Red snow 0.9.15b3 version (Download Red snow Area).
- Download the 6.0 IPSW firmware for your iDevice (IPSW files are not the same for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 or iPod Touch 4G).
- Launch Redsn0w, plug your iDevice to your computer and close iTunes if it auto-launches.
- Now, click on “Extras”, then on “Select IPSW” and point the Redsn0w to the IPSW 6.0 you downloaded in Step 2.
- Let Redsn0w to find which firmware your iDevice has and then click on “Back” button.
- Hit the “Jailbreak” button, follow the on-screen guides (DFU Mode) and let Redsn0w to complete the jailbreaking procedure.
Download Red snow – Last Step
After the completion of the jailbreak, Redsn0w will inform you that this jailbreak is a tethered one and you will be able to reboot your iDevice with the “Just Boot” option. If did the above procedure with an iPhone 3GS with an old bootrom, the jailbreak will be untethered.
If you have issues with the Download Red snow procedure, leave us a message to our Free Support Page, our Forum or the comments area. You can also subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter for FREE and stay updated with the latest Jailbreaking News.