iOS 6.1 – Unlock iPhone 3GS with Ultrasn0w
iOS 6.1 Unlock on iPhone 3GS
iOS 6.1 on iPhone 3GS. It was a big day today with the release of evasi0n iOS 6.0 / 6.1 jailbreak, but there are many people who are hesitating to apprise to the latest firm wares because there’s no unlock. Well, they would be pleased to know ultrasn0w fixer has been updated to support iOS 6.1, with preserved iOS 6.1 firmware base-band.
Ultrasn0w fixer unlock for iOS 6.1
It’s not the authorized ultrasn0w tool created by the iPhone Dev Team. Rather, it’s a package that works along with the indorsed tool for base bands that are attuned and can be unlocked. This tool can be used until the release of the official one and you can use this as a unlock for iOS 6.1.
Supported Devices with Ultrasn0w iOS 6.1
- iPhone 3GS iOS 6.1
- iPhone 4 iOS 6.1
Unlock iOS 6.1 with ultrasn0w
- Jailbreak your iPhone using the guide.
- Launch Cydia from your device.
- Go to Manage > Sources. Tap on edit, which is located at the top right corner of the screen
- Enter the following URL repository: http://repo.iparelhos.com
- Tap on Add Source.
- A package for ultrasn0w fixer 6.1 will be displayed. Tap on it to start installation.
- Download the official Ultrasn0w 1.2.7 tool and that’s it.
Before going through any jailbreak process with Unlock-Jailbreak it is always good housekeeping to perform a full backup of all information on the device. It is unlikely that anything will go wrong during the process but when undertaking any process that modifies the internals of a file system it is always prudent to err on the side of caution. So, unlock your iPhone 3GS with 6.1 iOS and enjoy the all new features.