Jailbreak iPhone 4 with 6.1.3 iOS on Windows 7
Jailbreak iPhone 4 with 6.1.3 iOS – Redsn0w tool
Although iPhone 4 might be considered as an old iPhone, you will be surprised of how many people are still buying it, because it has a great structure, great power and it can still be jailbroken with Redsn0w even for 6.1.3 iOS version. For all the people that depend on their jailbroken iPhones (Cydia store) jailbreaking is a major factor for their purchases. Redsn0w 0.9.15b3 version, can jailbreak iPhone 4 with 6.1.3 iOS version and there is a Windows 7 version too (Windows XP/Vista/7 and MAC OS).
How to Jailbreak iPhone 4 with 6.1.3 iOS on Windows 7
Redsn0w is the only tool that can jailbreak iPhone 4 with 6.1.3 iOS version and the procedure is a very simple one.
- You need to download the latest Redsn0w version from the official blog of iPhone Dev-Team, and you can choose the OS version you wish (Windows – MAC).
- Then you have to download the 6 iOS version specifically for your iPhone 4 (It is needed to jailbreak 6.1.3 iOS version).
- Launch Redsn0w 0.9.15b3, plug your iPhone 4 to your computer and close iTunes if it autolaunches.
- Go to Extras, then IPSW and choose the firmware you downloaded in step 2. Let Redsn0w to identify your firmware and then go back.
- Click on the Jailbreak button, follow the on-screen instructions and let Redsn0w to complete the jailbreak.
Jailbreak iPhone 4 with 6.1.3 iOS version – Last step
After the jailbreak completes, Redsn0w will inform you that this jailbreak is a tethered one, which means that you have to plug your iPhone 4 to your computer and reboot it with the help of Redsn0w (Just Boot option).
If you have problems with the procedure to Jailbreak iPhone 4 with 6.1.3 iOS version, leave us a comment and we will respond you as soon as possible. You can also subscribe to our Weekly Newsletter for FREE, and stay updated with the latest Redsn0w capabilities and Jailbreaking News.