How to Perform an Untethered Jailbreak for iOS 7.0.5 Version
Why People Get Interested to Untethered Jailbreak for iOS 7.0.5 Version?
You must have heard of the word “jailbreak” a million times (or more!). But do you know exactly what it means?
A lot of iPhone users all over the world look for jailbreaking tutorials on the Internet because they want to enable or unlock some of the cool capabilities of their devices. By default, Apple has control over your device even if it is already yours. Do you think it’s fair? Well, a lot of people don’t think that it’s right. They jailbreak their phones because they want to have 100% control over their own devices.
Once your iPhone becomes jailbroken, you can use it to access the Cydia app store, use more creative custom themes, create a mobile hotspot for free, create your own security system, play Nintendo games, and many more!
Steps on How to Perform an Untethered Jailbreak for iOS 7.0.5 Version
Are you ready to have full control of your iOS device? Check out these steps on how to perform an untethered jailbreak for iOS 7.0.5 version:
1. Back-up. You don’t want to lose the important files that are stored in your device so it is always recommended to back it up using either iCloud or iTunes.
2. Disable your lock passcode. If you have enabled your lock passcode before, make sure to disable it. Otherwise, the process will not be successfully done.
3. Download Evasion7 1.0.5 app. There are downloadable versions of this file that are compatible with different operating systems (Windows or Mac).
4. Extract the file. Once you have downloaded the Evasion7 app, extract the file and save the extracted folder to your desktop.
5. Run evasion.exe. Open the extracted folder and find an executable file named as “evasion.exe.” Double-click it to run the application.
6. Connect your device. Once the application has started, it is time to connect your iOS device to your computer. You need to use a USB cable for this. Once you’re done, wait for the evasion app to detect your device.
7. Start the jailbreak process. Once the app detects your iOS device, the “Jailbreak” button will be clickable or activated. Click that button to start the jailbreak process.
8. Complete the process. Once the jailbreak process is finished, you will be prompted to go to your phone’s home screen. Tap the Evasion7 icon to complete the entire process.
It’s that easy! Give it a try and enjoy the freedom of controlling your own iOS device!
Leave us a comment to get FREE help in performing Untethered Jailbreak for iOS 7.0.5 Version