Redsn0w 6.1.3 iOS version – FREE Tethered Jailbreak
Redsn0w 6.1.3 – Your only solution
If you are expecting an update of the Evasi0n tool to come and “save” your iDevice that is stucked on 6.1.3 iOS version, then you will have to wait for a long time. The Hackers Community announced that they are waiting for the iOS 7 version official release and then they will try to apply all their exploits to Jailbreak it. At the moment, only Redsn0w can jailbreak the 6.1.3 iOS version, but there are a few limitations to it.
Jailbreak Redsn0w 6.1.3 iOS version – Tutorial
Redsn0w can jailbreak the 6.1.3 iOS version only to the iDevice that have the A4 chip in them.
- iPhone 3GS
- iPhone 4
- iPod Touch 4G
The Jailbreak that Redsn0w can achieve to the above iDevice is tethered, but if you own an iPhone 3GS with an old bootrom, you will be able to achieve an untethered one (From the “Identify” option of Redsn0w you can learn what bootrom version your iPhone 3GS has).
- Download the IPSW 6.0 file for your iDevice only (Downloading the wrong file will make the Jailbreaking procedure to fail).
- Download the latest Redsn0w version (Download Redsn0w 0.9.15b3).
- Launch Redsn0w, connect your iDevice via USB to your computer and close iTunes.
- Click on Extras, then click on IPSW file and choose the firmware you downloaded on Step 1.
- Click Back and then on Jailbreak button. Let Redsn0w 6.1.3 to proceed with the Jailbreaking procedure by following the on-screen instructions.
- After a few reboots, Redsn0w 6.1.3 will complete the Jailbreaking procedure.
Redsn0w 6.1.3 iOS version – Final Step
After the final reboot, you will see to your Home Screen the Cydia application. From there you will be able to download Jailbroken Application to your iDevice. Before starting to download and install applications, let Cydia to initialize for 1-2 minutes and then you can use it normally.